The LNL-2210 Intelligent Single Door Controller (ISDC) is an edge device by Lenel that provides a solution for interfacing one or two readers to a single door within an onGuard® system. Offering innovation at an economical price point, the LNL-2210 is a high-performance, Ethernetready card reader panel that controls a single opening with 802.3af compliant Power over Ethernet (PoE). Built on a proven platform, the LNL-2210 seamlessly interfaces to a larger system for flexible, reliable expansion. Easy installation with PoE makes this the logical choice for single door control.
Once configured, the LNL-2210 functions independently of the host and is capable of sophisticated processes while controlling access for a single opening. Without host intervention, the LNL-2210 can relate selected system devices and their activity to other onboard devices, consistently allowing those activities and actions to transpire independently.
The LNL-2210 is capable of interfacing with a wide array of reader technologies for single opening control. Reader ports support separate in/out readers and technologies that include Wiegand, clock and data, RS-485, magnetic stripe, keypads, LCD and biometrics - resulting in the flexibility, versatility and reliability needed for success.
An alternative configuration is available with onGuard version 6.6 and higher for the LNL-2210. The first physical reader port can be configured to support RS-485 communication bus to LNL Door Interfaces (LNL- 1300/LNL-1320) or IO devices (LNL-1100/LNL-1200). Up to eight RS-485 addressed devices can be supported on this communication bus. These additional devices must have local power supply, since the
POE cannot support them. In this configuration, the second physical reader port on the LNL-2210 is still available for standard single reader interface.
Features & Functionality
• Primary Port: 10/100 Ethernet
• Two reader ports: Magnetic stripe, Wiegand, or RS-485 (RS-485 on one reader port capable of supporting two readers)
• Two fixed inputs for door contact and request to exit (REX)
• Two outputs; one dedicated for a strike and one general purpose (Form C, 2A @ 30Vdc)
• 6 MB of available on-board, non-volatile flash memory
• Firmware stored in flash memory, background download of firmware updates supported
• 240,000 cardholders, 50,000 event transaction buffer
• Up to 128 Access Levels per cardholder
• Programmable card activation and deactivation times and dates Card Formats:
• Eight active card formats per LNL-2210
• PIV-II, CAC, and TWIC card compatible
• Magnetic stripe, proximity, iClass, multiClass, MIFARE, DESFIRE, biometric template support
• Open Supervised Device Protocol (OSDP) compliant Additional Functionality:
• Enhanced anti-passback capabilities: nested global hard or soft anti-passback, timed anti-passback, two person control, designated one or two person control, tail gate control and occupancy limit
• Standard or custom end of line resistance
• Paired or single reader support
• Selective download capable
• 255 holidays with grouping, 255 timezones, each with six intervals
• Turnstile support
• Individual extended held open and strike times (ADA required)
• Compact footprint, mounts into standard triple gang switch box
• Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) 128-bit algorithm for communications
Class 3 PoE power input 12.95W, compliant to IEEE 802.3af or 12Vdc +/-10% 900 mA maximum power supply.
Note: for UL installations, POE powered devices shall not be used. Power for these devices must be provided by a UL 294 listed power limited source (12Vdc)
12 Vdc @ 650 mA including reader and AUX output
PoE: 12Vdc +/- 10% or a local power supply (12Vdc) (PTC limited 150mA max)
Two general purpose programmable circuit type and dedicated tamper
Two relays - form-C, 2 Amp, 30 Vdc
Reader Port one: one TTL reader, or one RS-485 type reader.
Note: if two RS-485 type readers are used, the second port cannot be utilized
Reader Port two: one TTL reader.
Note: If the first reader port has two RS-485 readers, then no readers are supported on the second reader port.
Two TTL reader ports or one 2-wire RS-485 reader port capable of supporting two readers
Multiplexed with card data
11 status LED’s. TTL, two wire or one wire bi-color support.
One-wire LED mode
5.5”W x 2.75”L x .96”H (140mm x 70mm x 24mm) without bracket
5.5”W x 3.63”L x 1.33”H (140mm x 92mm x 34mm) with bracket
Operating: 32° to 158° F (0° to 70° C)
Storage: -67° to 185° F (-55° to 85° C)
10 to 95% relative humidity, non-condensing (RHNC)
FCC Part 15, CE, RoHS, UL 294B, UL 1076, ULC CSA-C22.2, CAN/ULC-S319-05, cUL/ORD-C1076